Well, spring is finally here! Not exactly the way any of us expected considering the Covid-19 virus. We understand that these are uncertain times for all of us. The one thing we do know for sure is that summer will be here before we know it bringing hot, humid temperatures that will require your air conditioner to be working at its best.
Usually, we are running a full schedule for our maintenance customers. Preparing their equipment to meet the high demands of summer. The Covid 19 pandemic has dramatically affected this schedule. We are already a month behind on getting started and our concern is that once the hot weather is here, we will be unable to take care of all of our customers. The purpose of our maintenance program is to maintain the equipment to possibly prevent breakdowns during high cooling demands.
For our customers that fall in the CDC’s category of high risk, we encourage you to continue following those guidelines. For our customers that would like to get ahead of the rush and are willing to allow us to complete your maintenance we have developed the following guidelines to keep you and our technicians safe.
- If our employee or a family member is not feeling well we have asked that they consult their family physician and remain home for a minimum of 72 hours.
- Technicians will wash their hands frequently with soap and warm water and use hand sanitizer.
- We have asked all employees to refrain from shaking hands with our customers and to maintain proper social distancing as required by the CDC with your family while in your home.
- Fresh disposable shoe covers, gloves and face masks will be worn inside your home.
- Benefect sanitizing spray with disposable paper towels will be used to clean and disinfect our truck steering wheels, door handles and technician tools. Technicians will also wipe down the surfaces in your home that must be touched to complete the work.
- Because the United States Government has deemed Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning and Electrical work as an “Essential Service” we are able to receive & grant “Social Permission” to enter your home and perform our necessary tasks. To ensure your equipment will be in peak operational status.
This is definitely unchartered territory, please be assured Korte Does It All will do everything we physically can to keep you and your family as well as our employees and their families safe during this unprecedented time. We thank you in advance for your continued support of our company and our families. As a locally owned company we are blessed to have you as our customer.