All your electrical appliances and components share a common factor: the breaker panel. Since all your electrical power goes through the breaker panel, it’s vital to ensure that the panel is working safely and efficiently. Otherwise, you may experience problems that range from slightly inconvenient to dangerous. Korte Does It All, Inc. specializes in professional breaker panel replacement and installation services for commercial and residential clients in Fort Wayne, IN.
Ask us about our GFCI outlet service to know the best solution for your home's needs. Give our trained technicians a call for honest advice!
What Is a Breaker Panel?
In your basement, garage or mudroom, there is a gray or silver box that contains all the electrical breakers in your home or commercial building. All electricity that passes through your home must first travel through the breakers to ensure the safe passage of electricity through the system. The panel is organized so that each room or area of your home has its own breaker, improving the safety and efficiency of the system.
Signs It’s Time for a New Breaker Panel Installation
Typically, the breaker panel will function properly with minimal repairs or electrical breaker replacement. However, if you experience any of the following issues in your home, it may be time to invest in a breaker panel replacement:
- Damaged service cables running from the structural mount on your building to the breaker panel should be handled by an electrician. If the damage is from the electricity pole to the mount on your house, you should call the utility company.
- Installing new appliances should also come with upgrading your breaker panel.
- If the breaker panel has sustained water damage, you should replace it right away.
- An old breaker panel with obsolete parts should also be replaced.
Protect your electrical appliances and outlets with our electric panel box service. Schedule with us today!
Why Work With Korte Does It All, Inc.?
Attempting DIY electrical work is risky and dangerous. At Korte Does It All, Inc., we provide affordable and safebreaker panel installation services that are complemented by the following unique service features and benefits:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: Rest easy knowing our technicians are on call 24/7 in case of an electrical emergency.
- All Calls Answered by a Real Person: When you call, you will always speak to a real person who is ready to help, not an automated answering machine.
- One Call Does it All: Specializing in numerous residential and commercial services gives our customers the convenience of making one call for everything they need.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating: Our commitment to customer service and quality workmanship has earned us an A+ rating with the BBB.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Shop with confidence knowing other third-party rating businesses also favor our service.