Wouldn’t it be nice if you could control the level of light in your room based on your current needs? Keeping the light low during the day and making things brighter in the evening or producing mood lighting for a party or romantic dinner are all possible with dimmer lighting. Fort Wayne, IN residential and commercial clients, can make the most of their dimmer lighting when they call Korte Does It All, Inc. for professional dimmer lighting repair and installation services.
To reduce carbon footprint and energy bills, LED lighting is a great choice! Call us for a quick LED light installation for both residential and commercial properties.
Types of Dimmer Switches
Before investing in a new dimmer switch installation, you should figure out which type of switch you need. There are two main types of dimmer switches:
- Single-Pole: These switches are controlled by one location with one main switch.
- Three-Way Dimmers: Instead of one switch, these dimmers give you more options by allowing the lighting to be controlled by multiple dimmers in different locations.
Figuring out which dimmer switch is best is easy. Simply take note of how many switches control your lights and that’s the type of dimmer switch you need. If your light only has one switch, you would opt for the single-pole. Multiple switches offer more options and would use a three-way dimmer.
What Are the Benefits?
There are many benefits to installing dimmer lighting in your home. Some of the most significant features include:
- More control over the lighting in your home. Sometimes a lot of light is not required, so dimmer lighting is helpful.
- Provides a great mood lighting for entertaining.
- You will notice savings on your energy bill because dimmer lights consume less electricity.
Upgrade your lighting fixtures during your remodeling project with our help! Call us for same-day service or to book your appointment.
Why Choose Korte Does It All, Inc.?
We include the following unique benefits and features in addition to our quality electrical services:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: We’re on call 24/7 to keep your home or commercial building safe from emergency situations.
- All Calls Answered by a Real Person: When you call us, you can expect to speak with a real person, not an automated answering machine.
- One Call Does it All: We specialize in extensive commercial and residential services so one call is often enough to get everything you need.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating: The BBB gave us an A+ rating for our commitment to quality customer service.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Customers get peace of mind knowing we’re regarded favorably by other rating businesses.