Imagine a power outage in your area. If you are at home, you will experience disruptions to your regular routine, your computer or server may get damaged and you may be forced to empty your fridge so the food doesn’t spoil. Commercial building owners will experience these issues in addition to a loss of business and potential revenue. Professional generator installation is the best way to avoid this issue. Korte Does It All, Inc. in Fort Wayne, IN can help with all your commercial and residential generator services.
Did you know that a faulty breaker panel can lead to electrical fires in your home? With decades of expertise, count on our technicians for the right solution.
How Does a Generator Work?
Using a generator is a great idea for business owners and homeowners, alike. These units are connected to your electrical system and when they sense a disruption in the power, they kick on, ensuring that you do not lose electricity if the power goes out. Most commonly, generators are powered by gas or diesel, making them efficient for emergency purposes. When the power returns, the generator will go back into standby mode, until you need it again.
Benefits of Installing a Generator
If you’re on the fence about installing a generator, consider all the appliances and home or business features that would be impacted by a power outage. Some examples include:
- If your heating or AC is controlled by electric power, you will lose this feature during an outage.
- Sump pumps won’t be able to pump water away from your home unless they are equipped with a battery backup.
- Your computer or server equipment may become damaged after a sudden loss of power resulting in expensive IT repairs.
- The fridge and freezer will need to be cleaned out or else the food will spoil.
It's time for an electrical wiring repair if your home has frayed wires or warm outlets. Call us for peace of mind and real-time solutions in your area!
Reasons to Choose Korte Does It All, Inc.
We also include these features and benefits designed to further improve your customer experience:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: We’re on call 24/7 to keep your home or business covered in case of an emergency.
- All Calls Answered by a Real Person: When you call us, you will always speak to a caring person, not an automated machine.
- One Call Does it All: Customers can get everything they need with one call because we specialize in a variety of services.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating: Our commitment to customer service earned us an A+ rating with the BBB.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Other online rating systems also regard us favorably, giving customers confidence when they choose us.