There’s probably quite a few outlets and switches in your home. Taking into consideration, at least one light switch per room and multiple outlets per room, chances are, we’re talking about a big number. When you need electrical switch installation or outlet replacement services, count on the experts at Korte Does It All, Inc. With over 50 years of residential and commercial experience, we can help with all you Fort Wayne, IN lighting and outlet services.
It's time for outlet replacement if you're upgrading your electrical appliances. With an A+ rating on BBB, we provide top-notch workmanship and same-day service.
When to Invest in Electric Switch Replacement?
Whether you have a traditional electric switch outlet or a GFCI outlet, there will be a time when replacing the switch is needed. Some reasons why a customer would choose a new electrical switch installation include:
- If they are constantly getting shocked or tripping the outlet.
- Rewiring or upgrading other electrical components should result in outlet switch upgrades.
- Renovations or changes to the decor warrant an outlet switch change as well.
Types of GFCI Outlets
One of the most important switch outlets in your home is the GFCI outlets. GFCI stands for ground fault circuit interrupter. Typically, GFCI outlets are located in parts of your home where water could potentially spill. This makes them the common choice for kitchens, garages, mudrooms, bathrooms and more. They work by sensing when an outlet will produce a shock and turning off before the shock happens. GFCI outlets usually have a black and red button in the center to test and reset once they trip.
There are three types of GFCI outlets:
- Receptacle: These are the most common outlets located in bathrooms, kitchens and more.
- Circuit Breaker: These GFCI outlets protect and entire circuit board rather than a single outlet.
- Temporary: These are used in temporary situations such as construction sites.
If your home has aluminum wiring get help from our electrical wiring specialists. We're available 24/7 to provide you honest advice!
Top Advantages of Working with Korte Does It All, Inc.
In addition to providing expert advice and professional electrical services, Korte Does It All, Inc. customers also enjoy the following unique features and benefits:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: Our technicians are on call 24/7 in case of an electrical emergency.
- All Calls Answered by a Real Person: When you call us, you’ll be connected right away to a real person, not an automated answering system.
- One Call Does it All: We specialize in a wide spectrum of commercial and residential services so you can get everything you need with one call.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating: Our commitment to customer service has earned us an A+ rating with the BBB.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Customers get even more peace of mind knowing we are favorably recognized by organizations such as HomeAdvisor.