Every homeowner’s goal is to make sure their AC system is working efficiently. However, the one thing that may be holding you back from absolute efficiency is a dirty or clogged air filter. At Korte Does It All, Inc., we help Fort Wayne, IN commercial and residential clients unlock the true potential of their HVAC systems with professional AC filter replacement services.
We provide reliable AC repairs so you can get back to enjoying the comfort of your home in no time. Schedule your service today!
Why Change the Air Filter on a Regular Basis?
Your AC system requires a constant stream of fresh, clean air to function. The air filter is in place to filter dust and other impurities from the air before it enters the AC. Over time, the filter gets clogged with debris, dust, pet dander and other impurities found in the air. When this happens, it becomes more difficult for the AC to get a sufficient amount of clean air, resulting in reduced efficiency and additional strain on the AC system. Getting the filter changed on a regular basis ensures that the unit is always working efficiently and the AC is working safely.
How Often Should the Filter Get Changed?
The length of time between changing the filters is different for every homeowner. With that being said, getting it changed twice per year is a good start. Changing the filter at the start of the winter and the start of the summer ensures your filter is always clean.
If you have pets in the home, smokers or family members with allergies, we recommend changing the filter more often since you may produce more dust or be more sensitive to air impurities.
If you have high energy bills, a malfunctioning evaporator coil might be to blame. Schedule with us for fast response times!
Why Choose Korte Does It All, Inc.?
In addition to providing comprehensive AC filter replacement services, the experts at Korte Does It All, Inc. also provide the following unique service features:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: We’re on call 24/7 to keep your home or business protected from emergencies.
- All Calls are Answered by a Real Person:
You’ll always get connected directly to a person when you call us, we don’t use complicated automated systems.
- One Call Does it All: We specialize in a variety of commercial and residential services so you can get everything you need with one call.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating: The BBB gave us an A+ rating because of our excellent customer service and quality workmanship.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Customers can be even more confident working with us because we are recognized by other third-party rating sites.