Is your AC making a funny noise? Are you noticing reduced cooling power in your home? If you are experiencing air conditioning problems, the issue is most likely located inside the air handler. At Korte Does It All, Inc., we provide expert air handler services for commercial and residential customers in Fort Wayne, IN, and the surrounding area.
Reduce your allergy symptoms with our UV air sanitizer service. Get in touch with us for same-day service or to book your appointment!
What Is an Air Handler?
The air handler is a vital component of your air conditioner. It’s a large, gray metal box that is home to all the essential cooling components that make your AC function. The air handler contains components such as the evaporator coil, air filters, blower motors, dampers, fans, and sound attenuators. The air handler is connected to your vents, which is how you get cool air into your home.
Common Air Handler Problems
If you are experiencing an issue with your AC system, chances are, it’s something to do with your air handler. Here are some of the most problems that require air handler repair:
- Electrical Issues: The AC system relies heavily on electrical wiring. If anything goes wrong with the wiring or other electrical components, you will notice the effects throughout your AC system.
- Dirty Air Filters: We recommend changing your air filters at least twice per year to maintain a steady stream of clean air through the system.
- Mechanical Failure: A faulty run capacitor can lead to a blown-out blower motor or the overheating of other important AC components.
- Frozen Evaporator Coil: If the evaporator coil gets dirty, it will freeze and creature issues throughout the entire system.
- Physical Damage: If the air handler itself becomes damaged, it will require immediate air handler replacement.
Do you have wet stains on your floors and walls? Improve your home's air quality with our dehumidifier installation service.
Why Choose Korte Does It All, Inc.?
Our customers can enjoy the following unique features and benefits when they choose to work with us for their air handler services:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: Our technicians are on-call 24/7 to protect your home from emergency HVAC situations.
- All Calls Answered by a Real Person: We don’t use complicated phone systems, instead, we have real people answering all our calls.
- One Call Does it All: You can count on us for all your residential and commercial service needs because we specialize in a variety of services.
- A+ Rating With the Better Business Bureau: Our commitment to quality customer service has earned us an A+ rating with the BBB.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you are working with the best service provider in the area.