Having to replace your air conditioner is never a fun experience. But at Korte Does It All, Inc., we make it easy and cost-efficient. If your AC is on its last leg and you need a quality replacement, let us help. Our experts work with commercial and residential clients to provide comprehensive AC replacement services.
Extend the lifespan of your air conditioner with filter replacements! Call us for an on-time service from our trained technicians.
Signs It’s Time for a New Air Conditioning Installation
Keep an eye out for these problems with your current AC unit. It may indicate that an AC replacement is in your near future:
- Grinding sounds coming from inside the unit.
- Inconsistent heating or increased humidity throughout your home.
- Rising energy bills from an inefficient unit.
Another indicator that it is time to replace your air conditioner is if the unit is over 10-15 years old. At that point, they lose efficiency and start costing more money to operate. If you are frequently investing in repairs for the unit, replacement is also often the better choice because it will save you more money in the long run.
What Are the Benefits of an Energy-Efficient Unit?
Replacing your old AC with an energy-efficient unit has many benefits. For starters, you’ll be spending less on your monthly energy bills. Energy-efficient AC units use less energy while outputting the same. Energy-efficient units are also designed to last longer and experience fewer breakdowns and repairs. Additionally, new units are better for the environment, so your carbon footprint will be reduced.
For increased energy savings call us for a ductless mini-split installation. We work around the clock to answer your concerns!
More Reasons to Choose Korte Does It All, Inc.
Our customers enjoy the following unique features and benefits in addition to our quality AC replacement service:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: Our technicians are on call 24/7 to protect you in case of HVAC emergencies.
- Always a Live Answer: We don’t use automated systems on the phone. All calls are answered by real people ready to help.
- One Call Does it All: You can get all your commercial and residential services under one roof because we have a variety of specialties.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating: Our A+ BBB rating was earned because of our strong commitment to customer service and quality.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Additional accreditations and acknowledgments give our customers confidence in choosing us.