When it comes to AC repair, Fort Wayne, IN homeowners and business owners know they can always trust Korte Does It All, Inc. Our technicians provide comprehensive solutions designed to save money, improve efficiency and prevent future breakdowns. When your AC is not working properly, take advantage of our fast and efficient residential and commercial emergency air conditioning repair for an easy, cost-effective fix.
Ductless mini-splits are a great and modern option for cooling and heating your home. Call us for live answers and fast installation!
Common Air Conditioning Problems
Most air conditioners have similar components and connections, meaning they also fall victim to similar problems. Some of the most common issues that we see during AC repair include:
- Evaporator Coils: The evaporator coil cools and condenses the air. If it becomes dirty, it will freeze and cause problems throughout the entire AC system.
- Refrigerant Leaks: Leaking refrigerant is a common issue. If you notice low refrigerant, we must inspect the pipes for leaks before adding more.
- Wiring Issues: As the AC experiences wear and tear, you may start to notice issues caused by faulty or corroded wiring.
Do You Need a New Air Filter?
The most common AC problem of them all is a dirty or clogged air filter. This is often the first thing we check during Fort Wayne air conditioning repair. A dirty air filter will put a strain on the system and cause a disastrous ripple effect of malfunctions.
If your AC unit is over 15+ years and needs recurring repairs, it's time to replace it. Book your air conditioner replacement with us today!
Why Work With Korte Does It All, Inc.?
At Korte Does It All, Inc. we provide our customers with, even more reason to choose us by including the following unique benefits as standard features on all our service calls in addition to our quality air conditioning repair service:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: We’re on call 24/7 in case of an urgent emergency situation.
- All Calls Answered by a Real Person: You won’t get frustrated with an automated system because all our calls are answered by real people who are ready to help.
- One Call Does it All: Our expertise ranges across a variety of residential and commercial services, so one call is often enough to get everything you need.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating: The BBB awarded us with an A+ rating because of our superior customer service and quality craftsmanship.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Customers shop with confidence knowing we are also acknowledged by other online and community resources.