Are you noticing increased allergy symptoms at home? A UV air sanitizer can help remove dust and microscopic debris from your home to help improve air quality. Call Korte Does It All, Inc. today to find out more about residential and commercial UV air sanitizer installation services in Fort Wayne, IN.
Check out our latest reviews to see what your friends and neighbors think about our services.
How Do They Work?
UV air sanitizers use UV-C light, and can effectively neutralize up to 99% of airborne bacteria, dust, pet dander and other allergens. When your HVAC system is turned on, the UV air sanitizer will work constantly to purify and clean your air.
What Are the Benefits?
Using a UV air sanitizer comes with many benefits. It could be fixing a problem you didn’t even know existed because the toxins and impurities in the air are usually so small we can’t notice them with the naked eye. Some of the other benefits of using an air sanitizer include:
- Reduced allergy symptoms.
- Improved breathing quality.
- Protection from airborne diseases and illnesses.
- Improved HVAC system efficiency.
Additionally, a UV air sanitizer helps reduce the amount of mold and dander in the home. When your HVAC system is turned on, you most likely keep your doors and windows closed. While this is perfectly fine, you still bring in impurities and allergens when you enter or exit the home. As you walk around your home, you are disturbing the carpet or flooring, releasing spores and bacteria into the air. An air sanitizer helps reduce the number of bacteria from the outdoors in your home.
Save instantly on your next service when you download our current coupons and exclusive web offers.
Call Korte Does It All, Inc. Today
When you choose Korte Does It All, Inc. you are getting comprehensive and cost-effective service. Our technicians truly care about your home or business. We also include the following benefits to add even more value to our work:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: Our technicians are on call 24/7 to keep your home or business safe from emergency situations.
- All Calls Answered by a Real Person: You will always talk to a real person ready to help when you call. Our phones are not operated by automated systems.
- One Call Does it All: We specialize in numerous residential and commercial services so you can make one call for all your service needs.
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau: By offering quality service and honest advice, we earned an A+ rating with the BBB.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: We’re proud to be recognized by other third-party rating businesses. It gives customers, even more reason to choose us.