One of the most reliable and efficient heating systems to use is a boiler. These units are fantastic for long-term heating. They are incredibly efficient and provide many years of reliable service. However, when something with the boiler does go wrong or when you eventually need a replacement, the experts at Korte Does It All, Inc. are here to make the process as easy as possible for Fort Wayne, IN customers.
Did you know that heat pumps need fewer repairs compared to traditional systems? Consider a heat pump installation from our trained technicians.
Signs You Need Boiler Repair
Although boilers are efficient and reliable appliances, there are a few things that can go wrong and require immediate boiler repair service. Some signs to watch for include:
- Shutting Off Unexpectedly: If the boiler suddenly turns off and on without warning, you may have a problem with the thermostat or a lack of airflow through the system.
- Kettling: Described as a low rumbling sound inside the boiler, kettling is the result of scale buildup in the unit.
- Cold Radiators: If the radiators are not heating up, the issue is most likely corroded pipes.
- No Hot Water: Broken airlocks, malfunctioning thermostats or other mechanical failures all cause a lack of hot water from the boiler.
When to Invest in Boiler Replacement?
A typical boiler can last in a home or office for up to 50 years before it needs to be replaced. Regular maintenance and the odd repair are common. However, if you notice rising energy or water bills or need frequent repairs, it may be time to invest in a new boiler installation.
Talk to one of our heating experts to learn if geothermal heating is right for your home. Give us a call today!
Benefits of Working With Korte Does It All, Inc.
Customers love working with us because we are honest, friendly, cost efficient. We also provide the following unique features and benefits to increase the value of our service:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: We are on call 24/7 to protect your property from emergency heating problems.
- All Calls Answered by a Real Person: When you call us, you will never get turned around by an automated system. All calls are answered by a real person who truly cares.
- One Call Does it All: Specializing in numerous residential and commercial services, our customers can easily get everything they need with one call.
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau: Our commitment to customer service has earned us an A+ rating with the BBB.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Customers get more peace of mind knowing we are recognized by other community rating businesses.