Nothing is more frustrating than shopping around for a new furnace. For many Fort Wayne, IN homeowners, this is an unwelcome expense. At Korte Does It All, Inc., we help commercial and residential customers find the perfect furnace replacement for their home or building. Our services are comprehensive and cost-effective. After we install your new furnace, you’ll experience improved efficiency and savings on your monthly energy bill.
We're your go-to emergency furnace repair specialists! Give us a call for honest and long-lasting solutions.
Signs That It’s Time for a New Furnace Installation
Over the years, your furnace will require regular maintenance and repairs to work efficiently. However, there does come a point where repairs won’t cut it and Fort Wayne furnace installation is required. Watch for the following signs in your home that indicate a furnace replacement in your future:
- Your electricity or gas bills are rising due to an inefficient unit.
- Cold spots in your home indicate uneven heating and often require furnace replacement.
- Frequent repairs in the past two years are another sign that replacement is imminent.
- Cracks or dents in the furnace itself also warrant replacement.
- A flickering pilot light is dangerous because it indicates excess carbon monoxide. The unit should be replaced in this case.
How Long Does a Typical Furnace Last?
Each appliance in your home has an expiry date. Typical furnaces will last between 15-20 years before they need to be replaced. During that time, regular maintenance and repairs are common. However, if the unit is costing you more to maintain, you would be better off replacing it with an efficient new model.
Heat pump systems are more efficient compared to traditional units! Call us for honest answers from one of our reliable specialists.
Benefits of Choosing Korte Does It All, Inc.
In addition to providing honest advice and affordable furnace services, customers can also enjoy the following unique features and benefits when they work with us:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: Our technicians are on call 24/7 in case of a furnace emergency.
- All Calls Answered by Real People: When you call us, you will speak to a real person ready to help. We don’t use automated messaging systems.
- One Call Does it All: Get all the residential and commercial services you need with one call. We specialize in numerous home and business repair and installation services.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating: We earned an A+ rating with the BBB because of our commitment to quality customer service:
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Other third-party organizations also rate us favorably, giving customers more confidence to choose us.