Looking for an alternative to the traditional heating systems? Commercial and residential customers in Fort Wayne, IN are starting to learn more about the benefits and advantages of geothermal heating systems. At Korte Does It All, Inc., we specialize in the installation and repair of these highly efficient heating systems.
For professional heat pump installation, rely on our experts for top-notch workmanship. Call us for an on-time service!
What Is Geothermal Heating?
Geothermal heating systems capture heat from underground to heat your home efficiently. A geothermal heat pump uses a refrigerant and series of liquid-filled tubes in the ground to capture heat and transfer it into your home. At a certain point underground, the temperature is always about 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Capturing this heat under your lawn is an efficient and effective way to heat your home.
What Are the Benefits of Geothermal Heating Installation?
These units are gaining popularity with homeowners and business owners in the area. There are numerous benefits and advantages to geothermal heating. Some of the most significant features include:
- Efficient: Geothermal heating is incredibly efficient. To put it in perspective, a traditional gas furnace has an energy rating of about 94%. A geothermal heat pump has a rating of 400%.
- Savings: Since you won’t be spending as much money on fuel, you will save on your monthly heating costs.
- Carbon Footprint: Using less energy means your carbon footprint will be smaller.
- Noise: Geothermal heating is extremely quiet compared to traditional heating methods. Most customers compare it to the gentle hum of a refrigerator.
One thing that must be considered with geothermal heating service is the fact that installing the piping and getting everything set up, is often an extensive and expensive project. It involves a lot of digging to lay the pipes. However, the benefits and savings will pay for themselves.
Get in touch with our heating specialists to find out if radiant heating is right for your home. We offer 24/7 live answers when you call!
Why Choose Korte Does It All, Inc.?
Our customers enjoy numerous benefits and advantages when they choose us. Some of the most significant, value-adding benefits include:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: We’re on call 24/7 to keep you covered. If you need emergency geothermal heating repair, we are available.
- All Calls Answered by a Real Person: When you call us, you will speak with a real person, not an automated system.
- One Call Does it All: Since we specialize in numerous commercial and residential services, our customers can get everything they need with one call.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating: The BBB rewarded us for our quality customer service and commitment to excellence with an A+ rating.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Customers get even more peace of mind when they choose us and find out that we have favorable reviews with other third-party rating companies.