Many Fort Wayne, IN homeowners and business owners will try to get the most out their heater for as long as possible. In some cases, this means postponing the necessary installation of a new heater. At Korte Does It All, Inc., commercial and residential clients don’t need to be afraid of heating replacement because we make it easy and affordable.
Save on your monthly heating costs with a geothermal heating system. Call us for honest advice and fast response times!
Signs It’s Time for a New Heating Installation
No one wants to replace their heater. Heater replacement is often considered a complicated and expensive job. However, there are circumstances where replacing your old heater with a new one is better than simply repairing the system. Here are some signs that it is time to replace your heater:
- The heater is always breaking down and needing frequent repairs.
- You notice rising energy bills.
- The repair parts for the unit are no longer available because the system is so old.
- It is more than 20 years old.
Tips and Tricks to Save on Your Heating Costs
Investing in a new heater installation when your current unit becomes old and inefficient is just one way to save on your heating costs. Other ways to save include scheduling annual heater maintenance from a professional heating specialist. This way, you will prevent future breakdowns and improve the longevity of the system. Regularly replacing the air filter will also help improve efficiency and save money on your energy bill.
Call us for common heater repair issues like clogged air filters. We work around the clock to tackle all your indoor comfort needs!
Why Choose Korte Does It All, Inc.?
At Korte Does It All, Inc., our customers rest easy knowing they can trust our expert advice and honest service. We also add the following unique features to further improve the customer experience and add value to our work:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: We’re on call 24/7 to keep you covered in case of an emergency heater breakdown or other urgent service needs.
- All Calls Answered by a Real Person: When you call us, you’ll always be connected to a real person who is ready to help.
- One Call Does it All: All your commercial and residential service needs are available under one roof. Our customers can get everything they need with one call.
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau: Our customer service and quality workmanship earned us an A+ rating with the BBB.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Enjoy peace of mind knowing you are working with a company with numerous positive reviews from third-party rating businesses.