More homeowners and business owners in Fort Wayne, IN are looking for quality alternatives to traditional heaters and furnaces. For many individuals and businesses, radiant heating is a perfect choice. Radiant heating uses a series of tubes in the walls and floor to apply heat directly to these surfaces, heating the rooms in your home. To find out more, talk to the experts at Korte Does It All, Inc. to find out if radiant heating is right for you.
With the fastest response times in town, call us for all your heater repair needs! Emergency service is available!
What Are the Benefits of Radiant Heating Installation?
There are numerous benefits to radiant heat installation. Some of the most noteworthy benefits include:
- Reduced Allergies: Unlike forced air, which pushes a lot of dander and pet hair into the air, radiant heating comes from the floor and walls, so you won’t be experiencing worsened allergy symptoms.
- Warm Floors: Walking barefoot at home is a pleasure when you have radiant heating. You won’t experience a chilly shock when you get out of bed in the morning.
- Quiet Operation: A radiant heating system is extremely quiet compared to a forced-air system. You won’t hear air blowing through your home.
- Zones: It’s easy to create zones in your home with a radiant heating system. This means you can focus on heating power on the parts of your house that need it most.
Can You Save Money With a Radiant Heating Replacement?
Switching from a traditional heating system to a radiant system is a major construction project. Since the system is installed inside the walls and floor, the work involved is extensive. However, the savings and efficiency are enough to eventually pay for the system.
If your furnace is making strange noises you might need a reliable furnace repair. Get in touch with us for same-day service!
Top Benefits of Working With Korte Does It All, Inc.
Our customers expect the best when they work with us. We always deliver and include the following unique benefits to add more value to our work and further improve the customer experience:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: If your radiant heat system stops working, we’re on call 24/7 for emergency repairs.
- All Calls Answered by a Real Person: When you call us, you’ll always be connected to a real person who cares and listens, not an automated machine.
- One Call Does it All: We specialize in numerous residential and commercial services so our customers can get everything they need with one call.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating: Our commitment and passion for quality work and friendly customer service earned us an A+ rating with the BBB.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Shop with confidence knowing that we are recognized favorably by other community rating companies.