If your heater isn’t working properly, it can cause a serious issue within your home or commercial building. Not only will it be uncomfortable and cold, but it could also cause freezing and burst pipes. Fort Wayne, IN homeowners and commercial property owners can count on Korte Does It All, Inc. when they need reliable emergency heating repair.
If your heater is more than 15 years old, you're better off replacing your system than repairing it. Call us for honest recommendations!
Common Heater Repair Issues
When you call us for heating repair, there are several common issues that we will check for first before starting the repair:
- Air Filters: Dirty or clogged air filters will cause the entire heating system to experience problems. As the unit strains to get enough air, other components will start to overheat and fail.
- Thermostat: The thermostat controls the temperature; if it malfunctions, you may lose heating in your home.
- Mechanical Failure: The mechanical components in your heater are also common problem areas; broken belts or fans, damaged bearings or motors are issues that we see frequently during heater repair service.
Other Things to Watch Out For
When it comes to heater repair, Fort Wayne homeowners should be on the lookout for any strange noises or odd behavior. If your heater is not working as it should, you should call for 24-hour heating repair right away. Getting the issue fixed immediately will reduce the damage and help save money on the repair.
If your heater is over 20 years old and is experiencing frequent problems, it may be worthwhile to invest in a heater replacement rather than heating repair. Fort Wayne clients can count on Korte Does It All, Inc. for all their heating repair and replacement needs.
Heat pumps work as a heating and cooling system, great for year-round use. Call us to schedule your appointment or for same-day service!
Benefits of Working With Korte Does It All, Inc.
In addition to providing comprehensive heating repair services, we also add more value to our work with the following unique benefits and service features:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: Our technicians are on call 24/7 to protect your home or commercial property from emergency heating problems.
- All Calls Answered by A Real Person: You won’t need to navigate complicated automated systems because our phones are always answered by a real person who is ready to help.
- One Call Does it All: Customers can get all their residential and commercial services under one roof when they call us.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating: We’ve earned an A+ rating with the BBB because of our quality workmanship and customer service.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Expert third-party rating sites recommend us, so you can shop with confidence and trust our advice.