The kitchen is a vital part of your home. So much so, that your kitchen plumbing needs to be up to the task at all times. At Korte Does It All, Inc., our technicians provide quality kitchen plumbing repair and installation services for residential and commercial clients in Fort Wayne, IN.
Have clean drinking water in your home with the help of our water filtration system experts. Call us to book your appointment!
Common Faucet Problems
Nothing is more frustrating than a dripping or leaking faucet. Here are some of the most common faucet problems:
- Worn Out O-Rings: The O-ring is a small disc connecting the stem screw and the handle. Dripping around the handle is usually attributed to a worn out O-ring.
- Broken Washers: When the faucet is turned on, it is pressed into the valve seat. Over time, the washer will wear out or break.
- Damaged Valve Seat: The valve seat connects the spout and faucet. Over time, sediment builds up, causing corrosion and leaking from the spout.
How to Prevent Garbage Disposal Repair Issues
Your garbage disposal sees a lot of use. Chances are, it experiences a lot of wear and tear. Although the unit will eventually require garbage disposal replacement, there are several things you can do to prevent issues with the disposal:
- Never put hard materials such as bones or shells in the disposal.
- If you have a lot of material to dispose of, do it in stages to not jam the machine.
- Always run warm water through the machine when you are finished to clean the blades quickly.
- Never attempt DIY garbage disposal repair service or garbage disposal installation. Leave it to the professionals who know what they are doing.
Are you looking for a fast way to clear your drains? Don't rely on DIY tricks! Call us today for a reliable hydro jetting service from our drain cleaning pros!
Why Choose Korte Does It All, Inc.?
In addition to providing kitchen plumbing installation services such as garbage disposal and sink replacement, we also include these features and benefits designed to add more value to our work:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: We’re on call 24/7 to protect your home in case of a plumbing emergency.
- Always a Live Answer: You won’t need to navigate a complicated automated system because our calls are always answered by real people.
- One Call Does it All: We specialize in numerous commercial and residential services so you can get all the help you need under one roof.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating: Our hard work and commitment to customer service are recognized by the BBB.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Customers can rest easy when they call knowing we are recognized by other community associations.