Repiping is one of the most daunting plumbing tasks that a homeowner or commercial property owner could be faced with. This service often requires extensive work that comes with a hefty price tag. Many homeowners and business owners avoid repiping for this reason. However, for homeowners in Fort Wayne, IN, repipe services are easy and affordable when they call Korte Does It All, Inc.
Trust us for reliable burst pipe repairs in your area! Our technicians are available 24/7 to protect your home from emergency plumbing situations.
Signs You Need to Repipe
Most residential and commercial clients can get away with repairing their pipes in most cases. With that being said, there are a few instances where repiping is required. Keep an eye out for the following signs in your home that indicate repiping in your future:
- Noticing a change in the smell or color of your water.
- Losing significant water pressure.
- Replacing old and worn out steel pipes.
- Noticing rising water bills.
- Experiencing frequent burst pipes, leaks or clogs.
PEX or Copper?
In the piping industry, there are two main piping materials that are in standard use. PEX and copper are both quality piping materials that provide numerous benefits and advantages.
- Made from a flexible material that is easy and inexpensive to install.
- The material is resistant to acidic substances.
- Cannot be directly connected to a water heater.
- Damaged by UV light so it cannot be used outside.
- Sturdy and durable with joints that won’t sag over time.
- Lasts for longer than PEX.
- One of the only negative points is that the upfront cost to install copper piping is more expensive.
If you notice mold and water stains on your home's walls or floors, you might need a slab leak repair. Call us, our trained technicians are here to help!
Work With Korte Does It All, Inc. Today
When you call Korte Does It All, Inc. for your repipe services, you can expect quality workmanship and superior customer service. Residential and commercial customers can also expect the following value-adding features and benefits:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: Our technicians are on call 24/7 to protect your home from emergency plumbing situations.
- All Calls Answered by Real People: When you call us, you can always expect to speak with a professional, not an automated machine service.
- One Call Does It All: We specialize in a variety of commercial and residential services, making it easy for you to get the best service for all your needs.
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau: Our quality service has earned us an A+ rating with the BBB.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Customers shop with confidence knowing we are recognized by other rating organizations.