Fort Wayne, IN homeowners and business owners rely on their sump pumps to move water away from their basements or cellars. A working sump pump is vital for keeping your basement dry and clean. At Korte Does It All, Inc., we work with residential and commercial customers to provide comprehensive sump pump repair and installation services.
Corroding pipes and ground shifts are signals of slab leak issues. Schedule with one of our technicians for same-day service!
How Do They Work?
The best way to keep water from your basement is with a sump pump. Fort Wayne residents know that using a sump pump is vital for the winter and times of high precipitation. Sump pumps work using a series of French drains to collect water and pour it into a tank. Sump pump tanks are usually buried underground, in your basement or cellar area. Once the water level in the tank reaches a certain amount, a pump will turn on, moving the water out of the tank and away from your home.
Types of Sump Pumps
If you’re looking into a sump pump replacement or new sump pump installation, it’s important to choose a model that will provide the right benefits for your unique situation. Here are the available options:
- Submersible Unit: A submersible sump pump can be fully submerged in water without sustaining damage. These units are ideal for buildings that will need to rely on the sump pump on a regular basis because they pump water at a higher rate per minute, are more durable and last longer.
- Pedestal Pump: This unit sits on a pedestal on top of the tank. It cannot be submerged in water and typically pumps water at a slower rate, making it the ideal choice for buildings that use a sump pump for emergency purposes only.
Don't risk water damage to your home or property with our repiping solutions! Call us today for fast service!
Work With Korte Does It All, Inc. Today
When you call us for professional sump pump repair and replacement services, you will also receive the following unique features and benefits designed to add even more value to our work:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: If your sump pump quits unexpectedly, you can count on us to fix the issue ASAP. Our technicians are on call 24/7.
- All Calls Answered by a Real Person: You won’t need to navigate a complicated automated system when you call because all calls are answered by a real person.
- One Call Does it All: We specialize in a wide variety of commercial and residential services, meaning you can get all your repairs and installations taken care of with one call.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating: We earned an A+ rating with the BBB because of our commitment to customer service and quality.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Other community rating systems have acknowledged our excellence, making it even easier for customers to feel comfortable with us.