Many homeowners in Fort Wayne, IN are switching to a tankless water heater. These units offer numerous benefits that almost anyone can take advantage of. At Korte Does It All, Inc., we specialize in tankless water heater installation and repair services for residential and commercial clients to ensure you are getting the most out of your tankless unit.
If you're not looking to upgrade to a new system and want to stick with your current water heater. Call us for reliable repairs and replacement solutions!
How Do Tankless Water Heaters Work?
As the name implies, tankless water heaters eliminate the need for a bulky hot water tank by connecting directly to your plumbing system. When hot water is turned on at the faucet, a series of high-efficiency heating elements come to life, quickly heating the water as it passes through the system.
Once the hot water is turned off, the heating elements shift into standby mode until they are needed again.
What Are the Benefits?
Here are some of the most significant benefits to operating a tankless water heater in your home or office:
- Savings: Unlike traditional water heaters, tankless units only heat water as it is needed, which results in extra energy savings per month.
- Environmentally Friendly: Improved efficiency also leads to a reduced carbon footprint, making a tankless water heater installation a great move to make your home greener.
- Space: In smaller homes or condos, tankless units are ideal because they take up less space than traditional units.
- Longer Lifespan: Tankless units can have a lifespan of up to twice that of their conventional counterparts saving you money!
- Unlimited Hot Water: A traditional water heater will eventually run out of hot water and only work once the tank is refilled. A tankless unit has unlimited hot water since it’s connected directly to the plumbing.
Enjoy cleaner silverware and glassware when you install a whole house water softener. Schedule with us for fast response times!
Call Korte Does It All, Inc. Today
Whether you’re looking to install a new tankless water heater in your home or your current unit requires emergency repair, we have you covered. We also include these features and benefits to add more value to our work:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: Our technicians are on call 24/7 to keep you protected from emergency plumbing situations.
- Calls Are Always Answered by a Real Person: You won’t need to go through a complicated automated system, our calls are always answered by real people.
- One Call Does it All: We are a full-service company that can help with all your home repair and installation needs. Everything is under one roof.
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau: We work hard to maintain superior ratings from community organizations to prove to our customers why we are the best.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Numerous other accreditations also ensure that our customers get the most valuable and trustworthy service possible.