For Fort Wayne, IN homeowners and business owners, operating without a water heater is not an option, which is why Korte Does It All, Inc. is here to provide quality water heater repair and installation services.
Hire us for professional drain cleaning service, our technicians have years of experience. For peace of mind, schedule with us!
Common Problems That Require Water Heater Service
When you call us for your water heater, the experts at Korte Does It All, Inc. will check these issues first to rule them out:
- Thermostat: If the water heater is not producing hot water or is producing water that is too hot, it may be attributed to the thermostat. The thermostat controls the temperature of the heater.
- Electrical Failure: A typical water heater relies on numerous electrical components to function. If wires become corroded or disconnected, you may experience a breakdown.
- Physical Damage: Dents or cracks in the system are other common issues. If your water heater is damaged, you may require water heater replacement.
Whether you’re looking for commercial water heater repair or residential water heater repair, Fort Wayne residents can always trust the thorough and comprehensive service at Korte Does It All, Inc.
A tankless water heater can free up some space and improve energy efficiency in your home. Call us for honest recommendations!
Is It Time for a New Water Heater Installation?
Look out for the following signs that may indicate that you need water heater replacement service:
- The water heater is constantly breaking down requiring repairs.
- You notice rising water and energy bills.
- The water heater no longer meets your unique needs.
- The water heater is over 10-15 years old.
If any of these apply to you or your family, it may be time to consider a replacement.
Why Call Korte Does It All, Inc.?
In addition to providing top-quality water heater installation service and repairs, we also add more value to our service with the following unique features:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: If your water heater breaks down unexpectedly, we can fix it right away because we’re on-call 24/7.
- All Calls Are Answered by a Person: You won’t need to navigate a complicated automated system when you call because we always have real people answering the phones.
- One Call Does it All: We are a full-service company with experience and training in a variety of home services. Almost all your home service needs are covered under one roof.
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau: You can work confidently with us, knowing we are highly rated with the Better Business Bureau.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: We care about our standings in the community and are proud to be recognized by accredited companies.