Water is classified as being “hard” when it contains an abundance of minerals such as calcium and magnesium. It’s common in residential areas that use well systems instead of municipal water. Hard water has many negative effects on your home. Korte Does It All, Inc. works to eliminate these negative effects with professional commercial and residential water softener installation and water softener repair services.
Upgrade to a tankless water heater for on-demand hot water with energy savings. We have years of expertise to provide you with the right system for your home!
How Does a Water Softener Work?
For homeowners in Fort Wayne, water softener technology is a much-needed method to remove the negative effects of hard water from the home. These units consist of a separate tank filled with specialized salts. As water passes through the salt, the sodium ions bind to the magnesium and calcium in the water, neutralizing it in the process. When the water leaves the tank, it’s left clean, fresh and free of harmful minerals.
What Are the Signs That You Need a Water Softener?
When it comes to installing a new water softener, Fort Wayne homeowners and commercial building homeowners should look for the following problems in their home:
- Scale buildup on your fixtures, water heater or in your pipes.
- Bad tasting water.
- Foul smelling water.
- Difficulty lathering soap.
- When soap lathers, it creates a sticky film that is difficult to clean.
- Yellow stains on clothing from the laundry.
Any number of these issues indicate the presence of hard water. Specifically, scale is dangerous because it speeds up the corrosion process and results in premature replacement of vital plumbing appliances like the water heater and other fixtures.
Enjoy contact clean drinking water with our water filtration installation. Call our friendly specialists for honest recommendations and to schedule your service!
More Reasons to Choose Korte Does It All, Inc.
At Korte Does It All, Inc., we provide comprehensive water softener service and water softener repair. Our technicians always look for the best solution to help our customers save money and live a better life. We also include the following features to further improve our customer service experience:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: We’re on-call 24/7 to protect your home or commercial building from plumbing emergencies.
- Always a Live Answer: We don’t use complicated automated systems. All our calls are answered by real people ready to help.
- One Call Does it All: We specialize in a range of commercial and residential services for your convenience.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating: Our commitment to customer service and quality work have earned us an A+ rating with the BBB.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Customers have even more reason to trust us knowing we are accredited by other third-party rating organizations.