Many Fort Wayne, IN homeowners and business owners rely on a well for their water source. One of the most important components in a well system is the well pump. If your well pump is malfunctioning, you will experience numerous inconveniences and safety concerns in your home. Let the experts at Korte Does It All, Inc. help with all your residential and commercial well pump replacement and repair services.
If you have wet stains on your floors and walls get in touch with us for a slab leak repair. We got you covered with same-day service!
Common Signs of Well Pump Problems
The well pump helps extract water from the well to use in your home or commercial building. If the pump is malfunctioning, there are several issues you may experience throughout the building. Some of the most common signs of a malfunctioning well pump include:
- Abnormally high energy bills.
- Spitting sounds coming from the faucets.
- Strange noises coming from the faucets or toilet.
- Dirty water.
If you notice any number of these signs, call the experts at Korte Does It All, Inc. right away for professional well pump service.
When to Replace Your Well Pump?
When it comes to well pump replacement, there are a few signs that make it clear that the pump needs to go. For example, if the pump is between 10-15 years old, it is probably starting to lose efficiency. A new well pump installation would help save money on your energy bills. Additionally, if your well pump is so old that the service parts are no longer available, you will need to replace it to stay current.
For energy savings consider our tankless water heater installation. Call us to determine if this is the right solution for your home!
Call Korte Does It All, Inc. Today
Customers have even more reason to call Korte Does It All, Inc. for their plumbing and well pump service needs. In addition to providing comprehensive service, we also include the following features and benefits when you work with us:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: We’re on call 24/7 to be available when you need us the most.
- All Calls Answered by a Real Person: Don’t worry about navigating a complicated automated message system. All our calls are answered by a real person for your convenience.
- One Call Does it All: Working with specialists in various industries, our clients enjoy getting all the help they need under one roof.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating: Our expert service and quality customer service earned us an A+ from the BBB.
- HomeAdvisor Top Rated Professional: Customers can shop with even more confidence knowing we are recognized by other rating businesses.